JOB TITLE: Community Relations & Fundraising Administrator
- Managing the general enquiries e-mail account
- Data capturing
- Ad-hoc administrative assistance for our Fundraiser
- Communication with members/donors/volunteers/supporters
- Assisting with all aspects of AWS fundraisers and events
- Coordinating the events’ and visits’ diary
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duties and tasks satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Self-driven and energetic
- Outgoing and animal-loving
- Flexibility with working hours and range of tasks
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, e-mail)
- Excellent English, good Afrikaans
- Punctual and excellent attention to detail
- Good language and writing skills
- Own computer or laptop, wifi at home
- Own reliable transport
HOURS OF WORK:
Minimum 20 hours per week - spread evenly over the week so as to be able to adhere to required response times, with availability for meetings and events as and when required.
A small stipend is offered.
To apply, please email your CV and a copy of your ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview, during which further details about job content and responsibilities will be communicated.